Payment & Delivery
Payment must be received prior to delivery. Invoices are emailed the morning of the event. We accept all major forms of credit cards.
Please make sure someone in the home knows we will be delivering that evening.
For our safety, please make sure all animals and pets are secured before delivery.
- All reservations are weather permitting. Frozen ground can make installation difficult and will be assessed throughout the winter.
- If we are not able to install your card due to severe weather, you may apply that payment to another date or have a refund issued.
- Severe weather may be severe thunderstorms with lightning, high winds, excessively cold windchills, and warnings of tornado outbreaks.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. The display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- Please take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. DO NOT move the items.
- Please protect the inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawn mowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against the signs, they may become damaged.
- You are encouraged to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Maryland Stork Lady and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup or removal of any rental.
- Maryland Stork Lady post pictures of all displays and may use them for marketing purposes.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, frozen ground, snowstorms, heavy rain, high winds, and any other severe weather that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way. In these cases, we will offer a full refund or reschedule for a different date.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the recipient requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.